Friday, June 26, 2009

What's This All About?

This is an offshoot of my 'normal' blog, Voodoo Warrior. I've got a lot to say about the military, but my huge audience on the normal blog (three, at last count) may not be interested in that. Mostly, they are looking for my completely logical and insightful (cough, cough) comments on politics and the world in general.

I am an Air force brat. I've been interested in the US military for many, many years, particularly military aviation. From time to time, I'll drop a pearl or two of wisdom here for those bored enough to read it.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Completely logical and insightful -- yeah, ok.

And while we're talking about the military, I read where now the Army has put out a "directive" that no more mental health, it is now to be called behavioral health. Got to keep up with the times, right? Sounds more like sweep it under the rug to me.